Terms & Conditions
Follow the steps below to purchase instruments online.
- Custom items listed above $4,000.00, please call us at 970-242-9364 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability prior to checking out online.
- Place your item on your cart, and follow instructions to checkout.
- Confirm Name, Shipping/Billing Address and Phone number.
- Select the shipping service and payment method.
- All items have a FREE Shippingwith UPS Ground. Additional cost for faster service. For shipping information, see the Shipping Policies
- Enter special notes for your order before placing the order.
- After placing the order, you will receive an email confirmation summarizing your order.
Please allow 3 business day of processing time before shipment. For example, orders placed on Wednesday, may be shipped as late on Monday.
Note that selecting “UPS NEXT DAY AIR” does not mean that it will be shipped same day and delivered to destination on the following business day. Always take into account the 3-day Processing Time.
Custom orders might have additional processing time, therefore we recommend ALWAYS to call ahead of placing your order.
All of our orders shipped by Sherry Lee Dealer of Fine Flutes are shipped with a signature required upon delivery. We recommend someone always being present on day of delivery.
All of our orders are shipped FREE UPS GROUND. Tracking information will be emailed to customer when instrument is ready to ship.
We do not ship international or to any US Territories at this moment.
All instruments (used or new) purchased online, purchase is FINAL.
Be sure to check our FLUTE TRIAL option when shopping for an instrument.
If you happen to make a mistake in ordering an instrument, please call us immediately prior to shipping the item.
If we make an error in the fulfillment of your order, please contact us right away so we can correct it as soon as possible. We value our customers, and we do our best to provide the best service.
In addition to manufacturer’s warranties, we offer:
- Intermediate Flutes, 6 months on pads and adjustments, UNLESS, dropped, or damaged from original date of purchase.
- $4,000 and up Professional Flute, 1-Year warranty on pads and adjustments, UNLESS,dropped, or damaged from original date of purchase.
For all warranty returns:
- All returns are at the sole discretion of the owners (Sherry and Patrick Lee).
- Customer returns the flute to Sherry Lee Dealer of Fine Flutes at their expense.
- All repairs will be provided a time frame and estimate of return.
- Sherry Lee Dealer of Fine flutes will return the flute back at our expense. We ship UPS Ground service. If customer wants it faster, they pay the difference.
- If your student has a problem with a flute purchased within the first year, and Sherry Lee is visiting the area, and have available time, we will fix it for free up to one year on Professional flutes and up to 6 months on Intermediate flutes.
We accept all major for online purchases. If not allowed by your credit company, we recommend all orders above $10,000 you contact us directly at 970-242-9364 or by email to arrange a different type of payment options.
We offer Financing through First Mutual Bank. Financing is allowed on all instruments above $800.
Sales tax is charged on orders shipped to locations within the state of origin, and Colorado.